construction & mapping
Through interactive digital maps and in-depth analysis, we can improve the ROI of your next construction project so that it can safely run-on time and on budget. By creating accurate, high-resolution maps, reports, photography, videography, virtual walkthroughs, 3D models and real-time 2D maps for your site, you are able to organise, measure, analyse and mitigate risks with our aerial imagery insights without having to walk onto each job site, saving you time and money.
visual data for construction
- Mapping out your site to ensure better estimates to work out the best solution for onsite traffic management.
- When it comes to construction, jobs have to be done within a specific order, the use of drones and 360 cameras helps ensure that sub-contractors are meeting the builder’s and developers’ time-frames.
- Rekonvi can inspect and assess your construction in ways that onsite workers cannot. We are able to take to skies and fly into inaccessible and hazardous areas that workers are unable to step foot on, and greatly reduce the labor and time that is involved with inspecting certain areas of a construction site.
- We can determine better estimates for stockpile measurement reports.
- Monitoring any safety issues that may arise within your workplace.
- Providing real-time information with visual data.
- Not only does Rekonvi conduct exterior reporting, we are also able to perform internal reporting as well.
- With the help of drone and 360 technology, Rekonvi can work with builders and stakeholder, to assess and achieve what deliverables are required for each and every project.
- Not only use for real-time monitoring, but can also be utilised as vital and efficient marketing tool.
The biggest benefit of all these factors put together, is that Rekonvi can provide you with real-time data, documents and reports, for your entire construction site from start to finish.
With the help of the reports we provide, you can monitor real-time and revisit old projects to ensure that the any inefficient problems are avoided for your next project.
← REAL ESTATE